throughout the last week i've been showcasing gorgeous clothing by ninobrand, a local philadelphia line designed by bela shehu. today i'm wearing the jasmine jacket. the scuba like fabric and the cozy lined hood shielded me from the brisk fall air. i loved the badass/gothic quality of the piece and decided to compliment it with a delicate braid, sparkly jewelry, and some bold blue heels. check out what i wore, and don't forget to enter my ninobrand giveaway: $100 to spend at the store and a one on one consultation with the designer!
|nino brand jasmine jacket|
lna clothing tunic (similar here and here)
helmut lang leather combo leggings (affordable alternatives here and here)
jeffrey campbell blakely shoes
|vlieger & vandam guardian angel clutch (handcuff version available here in black)|
jewelry on left: leila bracelet, black macrame ball (gift, similar here), nastygal cross ring (similar here)
jewelry on right: amrita singh kate bracelet, made her think talon bracelet,
zoeybean designs druzy ring (c/o zoeybean designs)
|free people blakely sandals|
1. like ninobrand on facebook
2. like my page on facebook
3. like ninobrand on pinterest and like a picture
follow ninobrand on instagram and like a picture
4. leave your email address in a comment below to let me know you entered!
* you must provide your own transportation to the consultation in philadelphia
* consultation is by appointment only
* $100 is in a store credit and is not a cash prize
the winner will be announced on 12/4 here and via email!
do you like how i styled the jasmine jacket?